* Fixed playback of HLS broadcasts in "HLS" or "Original" output format in Ace Player
* Try to restore audio volume if it was reset by mistake
* Fixed crashes of rewarded ads
* Fixed bugs with third-party app integration
* Fix issues with subscriptions on some devices
* Added "Quit" button to notification (stops app)
* Fixed one more issue with unexpected app start on some devices
* Use latest jmDNS library (3.5.5)
* Added ability to select file from multi-file torrent when starting in Ace Player
* Fixed some bugs
- fix issue with changing locale
- update translations
- minor bug fixes
Avoid conflicts between Ace Stream applications
Ace Stream Engine is an utility that uses the most advanced P2P technologies for efficient data storage and transfer.
This application acts solely as a decentralized CDN system node and serves as the media stream manager, for its use by third-party services and applications (via API), in order to be able to deliver content to theirs users, over the Ace Stream and BitTorrent protocols. Information about the API is available here: http://wiki.acestream.org.
Attention! Ace Stream Engine does not contain any video and audio content, as well as links to content, and does not provide any sources for its receipt. Therefore, please install and use this application only if you clearly understand why do you need it.