This new version includes:
- Offline In-App Program/Dataset Analytics
- Dataset redesign
- Export/Share QR and Bar codes
- Improved render for icon-based data entry
- Personalized Calendar View
- Display reason for data non-editable
- Adjust TEI Dashboard options to program configuration
- General Maps User experience
- Add support for Event - TEI relationships
- NEW filter for TEIs marked as follow-up
You can find all details in Jira and Github (github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-capture-app)
This is a patch version that fixes:
- [ANDROAPP-4274](https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-4274) Wrong behavior of the selector of org units with open/close dates
- [ANDROAPP-4273](https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-4273) App displays incorrect screen in "Notes" tab
- [ANDROAPP-4269](https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-4269) Unable to select future dates when scheduling an event
You can find in Jira details on the [bugs fixed](https://jira.dhis2.org/issues/?filter=12099).
This new version includes the following features:
- User experience and user interface improvements.
- Indicator form event programs and data sets.
- Local analytics at TEI level.
- Display attributes and data elements on maps.
- Navigate to selected location on maps.
- Working lists.
- Stability improvements.
You can find all details in Jira and Github (github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-capture-app).
New generation of DHIS2 Android Apps for data sets, events and tracker data capture. Configurable feel and look ,easier login and enhanced data protection, attractive and user friendly navigation.. Search/registration integrated for tracker, improved tracker dashboard, pictorial data entry for events, event completeness information, and many more...
This app is fully functional offline enabling health workers in areas where there is limited or no Internet connection, continue with their regular work.