In App Purchase to remove ads
UX changes -new setting button, dice selection using dialog.
Minor bug fixes
Arrange Dice in 2 rows
Up to Six Dice to roll
Integration with Fabric Analysisremoved unnecessary permission request
No Dice? How many times have you opened a board game to find the dice have disappeared? Well just get some virtual dice and never panic again!
Dice Maestro to the rescue, It is simple, press or shake to roll your choice of up to 6 Dice
If you have voice enabled in Language and Input, you can also have the result of your dice throw read to you - just go to Dice Maestro settings and enable.
Dice Maestro Features
- Up to 6 Dice
- Shake to roll Dice
- Voice reads the dice result (uses inbuilt Text To Speak function)
- Dice animation on roll
- Change background colours
- Change Dice colours
- Quick link to settings from Dice Screen
- Dice Results panel displays last 10 runs
- Easy to read Dice graphics
- Press large red button to roll dice
- Dice Results panel can be cleared by long press.
- Link to give quick rating and feedback in settings
- All Dice features can be managed in settings