Support for new hearing aids.
General improvements and bug fixes
The Hearing Remote app is a remote control for your hearing aids including timely notifications to help you learn how to use and care for your devices.
The Hearing Remote app allows you to:
- Control volume
- Change programs
- Mute and unmute
- Personalize the sound of your hearing aids using a 3-band equalizer *
- Receive remote adjustments sent from your hearing health care provider through remote adjust*
- Choose up to 6 pre-set manual programs that can be added and customized directly through the app*
- Customize manual programs with Reduce Noise, Enhance Speech, and Focus Mic controls*
- Temporarily boost speech or listening comfort while in the automatic program *
- Receive Tutor notifications on how to care for and maintain your hearing aids
- Adjust the balance between streamed signals and amplified sounds
- Adjust tinnitus masker
- Access status information such as battery charge status and wearing time
The Hearing Remote app is compatible with select hearing aids with Bluetooth connectivity.
*These features only available on newer generation hearing instruments.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.