We have been hard at work improving app performance and reliability!
- App start up is 6 times faster on average
- Content, images & media will now load quicker
- New offline mode allows you to access much of your content even when an internet connection isn’t available
- App changes to support push notification improvements
- Added support for Xiaomi devices
- Media player bug fixes
- Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience: seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu
- Numerous bug fixes and optimizations for Android 8
New in 3.6.0
- UI improvements
New in 3.5.0
- Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, and you can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu.
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
- User can quickly access audio player via App Shortcuts (for Android 7.1+ devices)- We made an under-the-hood upgrade to the app's audio player- Bug fixes galore- We've updated our minimum supported Android version to 4.1 to make best use of advancements on the Android platform
This is Highcalling Ministries App. This app will help all members and non-members stay connected, through constant and up to date church information.
For more information about Highcalling, please visit:
The Highcalling App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.