Users can now enable Auto Upload only when charging to save device power.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a QNAP ID login issue.
- Fixed minor issues.
- Added multilanguage support for Auto Upload.
- Added new Auto Upload rules for better user experience.
- Improved connection quality based on the specified region setting.
- Added support for the new QNAP ID. Users can now log in to their QNAP ID account using a registered phone number.
- Users can now choose multiple photos for upload by swiping.
- Optimized the app icon for Android 8.
- Optimized the user interface, making Qfile more convenient.
- Optimized background uploading.
- Users can now go to “Favorites” to select their frequently used destination folders when copying or moving files, or extracting compressed files.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Updated the way Qfile requests app permissions.
- Fixed issues in Auto Upload.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Users can now opt to help improve their QNAP user experience by joining the newly launched User Experience Programs.
[Enhancements]Added Region settings.[Fixed issue]Fixed minor bugs.
[New Features]- Added Fingerprint & Passcode protection for Qfile[Enhancements]- Added the guidance for helping users to connect the NAS when force secure connection(HTTPS) is enabled QTS
[Fixed Issue]- Fixed minor issues
[New Features]- Added support for browsing all shared files from the Sharing links screen of the Qfile app (QTS 4.3.0 or later).- Added support for opening sharing links from the Qfile app (QTS 4.3.4 or later).[Fixed Issues]- Fixed minor bugs.
[New Features]Added support for 360° panoramic photo previews and 360° video playback from the Download folder.[Enhancements]Added support for thumbnail previews of raw image files.Simplified the file sharing process.[Fixed issues]Fixed minor bugs.
[Fixed Issue]- Fixed an issue which causes Qfile to stop playing music while in Doze mode.
[Fix]- Minor issues
[New Features]- Enabled access to files from mobile devices, SD cards, and DVD or Blu-ray players that are connected to the NAS- Added the Auto Upload status bar- Enabled access to the File Station “Favorites” folder[Enhancements]- Added the option to copy, move, download, compress, or share files from the search results page- Updated the Background Task user interface- Improved the Auto Upload workflow[Fixes]- Minor issues
Version 2.5.6:[Enhancement]- Improved usability when deleting, renaming, and moving the files.[Fixes]- The recycle bin can be emptied without any issues.- Automatic uploads no longer experience issues when using SSL connections.- Minor issues.