- Version: 2.7.2
Version Code: 111
- 55.89 MB (58,603,096 bytes)
- Android 5.0+
- ARM8 ARM7 ARM6 x86_64 x86 mips
- file hash (MD5):
- file signature (SHA1):
- Permissions (19)
- Uploaded 2022/06/08
by Doctor Raksa Co., Ltd.
- Warning detected: in quene...
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Consult doctors online 24/7, get prescriptions and medicine delivery in Thailand on Raksa app.
#1 Medical app in Thailand rated 4.7/5, trusted by over 1,000,000+ Users
• Consultations with 1,000+ certified, experienced Thai doctors from top Hospitals,
• Online prescriptions and drugs delivery from our network of licensed pharmacies all across Thailand (No Shipping Fee).
1. Avoid crowded hospitals and waiting for hours. Consult a doctor within 1 min on Raksa 24/7.
2. Get drugs delivered to your home or office, no shipping fee
3. Consultations start at only 200 THB for 15 minutes, talk to experienced, certified Thai Doctors from leading Hospitals including Bumrungrad, Samitivej, Siriraj, Rama, Bangkok hospital, etc.
4. Chat with our Pharmacist with no fees. if you need any recommendations regarding your medication.
HOW DOES RAKSA WORK?
1. Download the Raksa app and select from our list of over 1,000+ doctors and consult through chat, call or video within 1 min.
2. Get your diagnosis and drug prescription sent to you on the app.
3. Fulfill your prescription through our online pharmacy or restock your existing medicine
WE TREAT A WIDE RANGE OF SYMPTOMS
Raksa doctors can diagnose and recommend treatment or medication for a variety of medical issues. Top Thai doctors from a range of specialties including:
Available to help with Psychiatric Health issues, including depression, anxiety, antidepressants prescription, etc.
Our children doctors can help parents with medical advice and appropriate treatment for their kids. From newborn to any age 24/7 consultations without leaving your home.
- General Practitioners
Can help you and your family with general medical issues, including vomiting and diarrhea, headaches, cold and flu, sore throat, etc.
- Ob/Gyn (Women doctor) specialists
Can consult you on your fertility or pregnancy prevention questions. Urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases prevention and provide prescriptions and second opinion for your lab results.
- Dermatologists (Skin doctor)
Will help with Skin infections, Rashes, Acne.
Many more specialists available including ENT, Dental, Neurology, etc.